The Liberalist Research Team is a team under The Liberalist Society. As the name suggests, the research team does research. We have two functions. The first function is to take in projects from the other teams in The Liberalist Society (TLS) (for example, the creative team needs research on a certain law for a poster), for TLS subsidiaries, and for TLS affiliates. The second function is to be a resource for all Liberalists. We do this through our website, where we have a database of Liberalist books that can be downloaded by the public, as well as summarized laws, research articles, and economic principles.
WHAT WE DO
Here are some of the things we provide:
- Regularly updated research on various laws on trending topics that affect Liberalists
- Regularly updated research on different economic issues
- Regularly updated database of Liberalist Literature that can be downloaded for free
- Research articles such as, but not limited to,
- The EU
- Groups such as BLM or ANTIFA
- Data regarding Liberalist beliefs on contentious topics
HISTORY OF THE TEAM
The team was founded around February 2018 by Theophile Gaudin and Sepha Pagdanganan, who envisioned a team that would aid Liberalists through research.
The Liberalist Society is one huge family, and you, as a Liberalist, are part of the family! So don’t be shy to reach out to us! We’d love to hear from you any comments suggestions (or even corrections) that you may have regarding our work, and we would especially love it if you would come and join us. We have cookies!
Hope to hear from you!